Thursday, February 12, 2009

D-TOWN

HERE WE COME........................

I am taking my sister to Dallas this weekend to get away and relax and have some fun. We leave tomorrow and come back on Sunday. My best friends husband is playing in an intramural tournament down there and we are going to support the team and spend some good quality "sister" time together. We are up right now packing, dancing, singing, and laughing...we're ready.

It's not going to be a long blog because we are busy having fun...so I'm going to leave my blog until Sunday, probably, and then fill everyone in on the fun.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day.

LOVE!!!

1 comment:

  1. once again...left out....don't you NNEEEEEEEDDD the fat sister with no rhythm or sense?? :)

    jk---well, about the left out part...second half is true!!! i hope y'all have an awesome time!!! can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete