Thursday, February 5, 2009

UPBEAT

This blog is for my brother, John. He told me tonight through mom that I need to be more "upbeat" in my blog...so this blog is dedicated to JOHN.

My brother...

A - ADORABLE B - BOLD C - CAUTIOUS D - DAINTY :) E - EASY TO "NOT" PLEASE
F - FORGIVABLE G - GIVING H - my HERO I - IDIOT J - JOYFUL :) K - KIND
L - LOVING M - MARRIED (john...remember my vocabulary is very "simple")
O - OPTIMISTIC P - PERFECT BROTHER Q - QUICK (lol) R - REASSURING
S - SWEET ON SARAH T - TRUSTING U - hUMBLE (lol) V - VIVACIOUS W - WHITE
X - eXCITING Y - YOUNG Z - ZUPER (lol)

Okay, John, that was for you...all of those words describe you soooo well.

I love you so much and you truly are my hero. I can never thank you enough for the void that you filled when I needed you as a role model. You mean the world to me and I love you so much!!!!!!

NO MORE BLOGGING TONIGHT...

LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment