Monday, February 2, 2009

Emmy

Well, here it is...Monday night...and it's another slumber party at Sarah's apt. Me and Emily have had SO much fun the last three weeks. She has been staying with me and we are acting like we are in elementary again...because we sleep in the same bed EVERY NIGHT. We watch movies, laugh, cry, laugh, play games, laugh and sing. Sometimes, I wish that this life we have right now would never change...

No one will ever replace my sister and the times we have together...INCLUDING A MAN!!!

We are seriously thinking about living with each other for the rest of our lives and buying a huge house that has a pool and just throw slumber parties all the time...would that not be awesome??? If we ever follow through with that plan, please feel free to join us anytime...

We are fixing to watch "Sleepless in Seattle", so I need to sign off...

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday and hopefully I will be back on tomorrow night.

LOVE!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Where do I sign up to come to one of the slumber parties? I would so have a lot of fun! We could listen to Deliah (sp?) on the radio and cry, cry, cry!!!! I love your blog Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete