Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday!

My last blog was pretty depressing...so I am going for another UPBEAT one...that my brother says I need to put on here.

It's Wednesday and I had to take off work today because I woke up at 5:00 this morning in tears because I had a crick in my neck. I couldn't pick my head off the pillow...so I just kept rolling around telling myself, "Sarah, there is NOTHING wrong." LOL...I find myself doing that a lot when my mom isn't there to tell me. So, I ended up falling back asleep and it is better...I just look like I am trying to be a model and balance books on my head, but there are none up there. :)

It is absolutely beautiful weather today in Amarillo. I love when the days start getting longer and I can just open my door and let God's central heat and air take care of the apartment.

I finished basketball season and now it's on to track...so, I will be in my swim suit one day and my parka the next, thanks to this good ol Panhandle weather. :)

I hope everyone is having a great day! Thanks for reading...

LOVE!!!

1 comment:

  1. hope you feel much better!!

    i'm with ya...but i'm allergic to swimsuits, so i just go from shorts to thermals....

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete